Monday, May 4, 2009

Elderly attributes

This past weekend was a new experience. I was admitted to the hospital with chest pain, had ekg done and ended up with a heart cath. Amazing what stress can do if one is not paying attention to what the body is saying. Not an experience I would recommend, I do have to say the staff of nurses, doctors and nursing assistants were fantastic. I had the best care and am back home and doing normal activities.

Talking with a lovely elderly lady she was patient, supportive and let me know life goes on and this is just a little bump in the road. Enjoy each day as a gift for it is and make theday a wonderful memory. The elderly display such a calm position and reassurance that the sun will indeed come up in the morning.

I read an interesting quote today. If someone speaks ill of you, live your life in such a manner that no one would believe what they had said.

No comments: