The rules are: Mention six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged. If you participate, let the person know who tagged you you’ve posted your quirks!
My six quirky details
1. I like going to bed at 8:30pm and getting up at 6am.
2. When I set the table the knife has to be on the right hand side next to the plate, the spoon next to the knife, the fork has to be on the left side of the plate and I prefer that all the silverware matches.
3. I have to have a table cloth on my dining table.
4. I like to wash my towels and washcloths with bleach.
5. I like my ice tea on the weak side and will add water to the tea at a restaurant (this embarrasses my adult children when they are with me at a restaurant)
6. My favorite snack is sliced fresh strawberries, sliced sharp cheddar cheese stacked on top of Ritz crackers.