Thirteen things I am grateful for
1. The time I had with my mother and father before they passes on.
2. The traditions they passed on to me.
3. The family recipes that were passed down and now I can give them to my daughter.
4. Our humble house to enjoy with family and friends.
5. To be able to enjoy the sights and smells of the holiday season.
6. Thankful all the noise is only temporary.
7. A good excuse to break out the photo albums and relive all those memories.
8. Friends and family with which to share Thanksgiving.
9. Humor that happens between people who care about one another.
10. Guests to play games with.
11. Promise for the future.
12. Good health and the ability to work.
13. The hope to be able to do it all over again next year.
Best wishes to everyone for a memorable happy Thanksgiving!
Please visit more Thursday Thirteen!