Thirteen interesting nursing items from a 1916 nursing journal
1. The journal titled The Nurse dated February 1916
2. The journal cost $2.00 a year and 25 cents a copy
3. An article titled The graduate nurse and our alien exclusion laws.
4. Every Advertisement was guaranteed
5. Chr. Hansen's Junket Brand BUTTERMILK TABLETS ideal food for invalids and healthy people of all ages.
6. Questions by the Nurses' Examining Board of Vermont
7. The questions were listed under three categories; Practical Nursing & Dietetics, obstetrics, Materia Medica and Urinalysis
8. Invalid Danties by Riley M. Fletcher Berry
9. Advertisement for the The Chase Hospital Doll- description over 5 ft. tall made of finely woven stockinet, is durable waterproof and sanitary
10. Hospital methods illustrated: Hypodermoclysis - twenty engravings from photographs
11. The Role of the Visiting Nurse 'Keeping Up The District'
12. Philadelphia's Street Cleaning Nurse - In order that she may conduct her work most effectively, she has been legally empowered as a special police officer, which gives her the power of the law to make arrests when necessary.
13. An ad for Welsh's grape juice
To read more Thursday Thirteen